Friday, March 18, 2011

Look what I got!




I haven't touch my Alfine commuter building project in awhile since, I hate to say this but I have to be honest, there are much more important things in my life.  Being said that, bicycling is still an essential part of my life.  Everyday, whenever I am in front of my computer, I have a very bad habit of checking out the bike section of Craigslist and cycling part of Ebay's website.  A lot of the time you can find some very decent deals, but let's just hope they are not stolen stuff.  Few weeks ago, I got a used FSA Metropolis City handlebar for $15, which I think was an awesome deal.  I really liked my modified Origin-8 Spacebar OS, but I am very tempted to replace it.  The diameter of Metropolis City is 31.8mm vs. 26.0mm for the Spacebar OS.  Guess I have to keep an eye on those two websites for a matching stem.  Any suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment